We have extensive experience in the field of banking and financing in China.
From leading and participating in regulatory changes to providing innovative financing solutions for the most complex and cutting-edge transactions in the market, JAVY's good reputation has been widely spread and is at the forefront of this highly developed market.
The depth and breadth of JAVY lawyers' professional knowledge makes us an industry leader in this field. In this rapidly changing and evolving market, we are always the industry leader.
JAVY lawyers uphold the industry, customer first philosophy, to ensure that you receive legal advice with commercial value in the field of banking and financing law, and also enable us to continuously update our knowledge and skills.
Our clients include domestic and foreign banks, state-owned enterprises, private enterprises and foreign investment companies. We participate in market transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders.
• Commercial loan / syndicated loan / cross-border linkage financing portfolio
• M&A loans: including cross-border M&A financing, etc.
• Project financing: including real estate projects /energy projects /infrastructure projects, etc.
• Real estate financing: including commercial buildings, office buildings, residential properties /hotels / comprehensive properties and public parking lots
• Privatization and delisting financing
• Synthetic financing
• Trade Finance /Commodity Finance /Letter of Credit /Guarantee Business /Factoring Business
• Banking and financial market supervision
• Protection of financial claims, structural debt restructuring /disposal of non-performing assets /financial crisis management
• Financial leasing (including financing of ships /aircraft /large equipment, etc.)
• Auto Consumer Finance
• Financial derivatives /financial innovation
• Financial retail products /structured notes/QDII business
• Establishment and change of banks and other financial institutions
• Banking compliance review
• Internet banking
• supply chain finance
• Acquisitions and leveraged financing
© Beijing JAVY Law Firm Jing ICP Bei No. 18018264-1