© Beijing JAVY Law Firm Jing ICP Bei No. 18018264-1
Large-scale development of law firms is a natural choice, and it is also the general trend of law firms leading to a big place. Many local law firms are constantly exploring "how can local law firms achieve large-scale development".
The national special general partnership-Beijing JAVY Institute (the national excellent law firm) provides a feasible shortcut for local law firms to achieve scale development: local law firms are merged with Beijing JAVY Institute, partners are changed into partners of Beijing JAVY Institute headquarters, local law firms are changed into Beijing JAVY Institute branches, and partners can freely choose to practice in Beijing headquarters or branches. Realize that the brand of the lawyer's practice organization is rapidly upgraded from the local brand of the lawyer industry to the national brand of the lawyer industry.
After the merger, Beijing JAVY Institute will rapidly expand and strengthen the law firm through the merger and reorganization with domestic and foreign law firms. In three years, many 100 branches have been laid out in first-and second-tier cities and other cities, and the number of lawyers in the country is no less than 3,000, and the number of lawyers ranks among the top in the country. In five years, it merged with the leading law firms in the world to build a global legal service network, and Beijing JAVY Institute became a global law firm, truly realizing the rapid promotion of Beijing JAVY Institute from a national brand in the lawyer industry to a world brand in the lawyer industry.
Dear senior colleagues in the industry:
No matter what stage of your professional career you are in, if you are willing to be a partner of JAVY, we have built a high-quality practice platform for you.
JAVY has always adhered to the concept of providing customers with high-quality legal services, creating a warm and enterprising development platform for employees, and achieving excellent and stable value returns for partners.
Dear colleagues in the industry:
If you aspire to the rule of law and enshrine it as the ideal of life；
If you are experienced, have a source of cases, and want to show your talents to the best platform；
If you're looking forward to challenging generous salaries and generous benefits, you're going to achieve financial freedom sooner rather than later；
If you want to be in a high-specification office environment, the view of the bustling capital；
Baichuan went to the giant sea, and the talents gathered in JAVY
1. Criminal Defense and Representation Lawyers:
(1) Accept employment from state organs, enterprises and public institutions, and various social group legal persons;
(2) Be able to provide professional legal assistance to the parties at all stages;
(3) Have superb business ability, highly responsible professionalism；
(4) Be able to bear strong work pressure.
2. Legal Risk and Compliance Lawyer:
(1) Provide highly specialized legal services；
(2) Be able to provide targeted legal services according to the characteristics and operating models of different industries；
(3) Establish an early warning mechanism that can effectively prevent and avoid legal risks.
3. Capital Markets and Securities Lawyer:
(1) Have participated in the public offering of the Main Board and the Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) and provided relevant legal services to them;
(2) Experience in legal services in the fields of capital markets and securities, or experience in securities management departments and securities companies is preferred;
(3) Participated in the work of listed companies in the direction of securities and equity, and understood relevant legal issues such as joint ventures, acquisitions, and business negotiations.
4. Dispute Resolution and Litigation Lawyers:
(1) Be able to independently handle the whole process of litigation cases, and have an efficient sense of legal services;
(2) Participate in case analysis and discussion and negotiation of major and difficult cases;
(3) Handle civil and commercial cases independently, and be able to be responsible for the progress and quality of the case.
5. Private Equity and Investment Fund Lawyers:
(1) To form private equity funds for domestic and foreign private equity institutions, participate in negotiations with domestic and foreign investors, and assist in the design of fund interests and rights distribution mechanisms;
(2) Design the transaction structure, identify and control risks for private equity institutions, and complete the delivery of the project;
(3) Participate in the overseas listing of the enterprises invested in the fund, etc.
6. Merger and acquisition lawyer：
(1) Expand the channels for the introduction of asset projects and be responsible for project contracting;
(2) Responsible for conducting legal due diligence on M&A projects and issuing due diligence reports;
(3) Conduct project value assessment and issue valuation reports;
(4) Propose a collection plan and project advancement.
7. Banking and finance lawyer：
(1) Have experience in engaging in business related to bank financial claims and debts;
(2) Daily legal counsel work, contract drafting review and other non-litigation items;
(3) Work experience in asset management, trust, insurance, equity investment and other related fields is preferred.
8. Construction engineering and infrastructure lawyer：
(1) Mainly engaged in construction engineering dispute resolution business;
(2) Provide special legal services such as contract review and negotiation assistance;
(3) To provide comprehensive legal services, including but not limited to non-litigation services such as issuing legal opinions.
9. Family wealth and tax lawyer：
(1) Provide legal advice and support;
(2) Responsible for drafting and reviewing relevant contracts;
(3) Strictly control legal risks, and propose corrections and solutions to existing risk points.
10. Commercial arbitration and mediation lawyer：
(1) Familiar with the professional knowledge of civil and commercial law, economic law, private international law, international economic law or arbitration law;
(2) Those who have arbitration experience and have the qualification of arbitrator are preferred;
(3) Have strong learning ability, be able to quickly and effectively learn new knowledge and new technologies.
1. Assist partners and practicing lawyers in handling daily business
2. Participate in case study and discussion meetings
3. Assist in writing legal documents, legal opinions and other written work
4. Internship opportunities for other functional posts in the law firm