At the beginning of the new year, we will start a new situation and focus on creating a new chapter. At the beginning of the year of the Tiger, in order to vigorously promote the large-scale development of the law firm and bring the comprehensive construction of the law firm to a new level, JAVY has implemented the popular "zero-cost practice". After that, she continued to formulate a policy to assist young lawyers in 2022 - the "Star Plan". After the policy was launched, it attracted widespread attention, and there was an endless stream of new lawyers. In order to help you understand the policy information in more detail, the editor interviewed Cao Chunfang, Deputy Director of JAVY Law Firm, and let us follow Director Cao to interpret JAVY's "Star Plan" in an all-round way.
JAVY Law Firm
Deputy Director/Founding Partner
Q1：What is the original intention to formulate the JAVY "Star Project" policy?
Young lawyers who have just entered the profession have unstable income, unstable clients, and high life pressure. This requires us to encourage and support them, help them reduce their burden, and enable them to concentrate on cases. For this reason, JAVY has successively launched a variety of categories. Support policies, such as zero-cost practice, shared office, establishment of digital marketing department, establishment of public case source group, etc. At the end of 2021, JAVY has completed the special general partnership restructuring. In order to attract more talents to join, help young lawyers to start their practice, and stimulate their enthusiasm for struggle, at the beginning of 2022, JAVY has formulated a policy to assist young lawyers in 2022— - "Project Star".
Q2：Can you briefly introduce the details of this "Star Project"?
For young lawyers who apply to enjoy the "Star Program" policy, JAVY guarantees that their personal annual income is not less than the following amount:
Lawyers with a doctorate in law shall not be less than 150,000 yuan,
Lawyers with a master degree of law shall not be less than 100,000 yuan,
Other lawyers are not less than 60,000 yuan, and there is no ceiling.
Of course, lawyers who have served as judges and prosecutors can apply for the same standards as lawyers with a master's degree in law upon approval by the management committee.
Director Cao further explained that personal annual income refers to the disposable project funds and personal income of young lawyers in that year (within one year after joining the office); doctoral and master's degrees refer to the full-time study and the acquisition of a doctorate in law and a master's degree in law.
For young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Plan" policy of JAVY Firm, since the month of joining the firm, JAVY Firm will issue a certain amount of "star gold" month by month, and adjust the amount in time according to the personal income generation. After the accumulated amount of "star gold" reaches the specified standard, it will no longer be issued. After young lawyers enjoy the "star gold" of JAVY for 12 months, JAVY will no longer issue star gold.
Q3：What additional policy benefits can I enjoy by participating in the "Star Program"?
There are a lot of welfare policies. There are the following five welfare policies. (1) For young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Program" policy, their personal case income will be settled according to the following contents. The proportion of individual disposable project funds and personal income is:
85% of the personal income of more than 1.2 million in the year is 85%,
82.5% of the income generated by individuals in the current year is more than 600,000 and less than 1.2 million.
80% of the income generated by individuals in the current year is less than 600,000;
Or the proportion of individual disposable project funds and personal income is:
85% of the 5 or more practicing lawyers introduced in that year,
84% of the 4 practicing lawyers introduced in that year,
83% of the 3 practicing lawyers introduced in that year,
82% of the 2 practicing lawyers introduced in that year,
81% of the 1 practicing lawyer introduced in that year,
80% of practising lawyers who were not introduced in that year.
(Note: Personal business income other than the disposable project funds and personal income ratio is used for the firm's taxable fees and firm retention.)
（2）Young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Program" policy can withdraw funds by offsetting the cost of pro bono legal service time.
（3）Young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Project" policy will give young lawyers a certain amount of case as source support, and at the same time give preference to young lawyers in the assignment of legal aid cases and public case source cases.
(4) Young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Program" policy will organize young lawyers to conduct business exchanges, guide and help young lawyers to improve their professional capabilities and expand their business.
(5) Young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Program" policy will try their best to recommend them to serve as corresponding positions in various special committees and professional committees of JAVY Firm. For young lawyers who are diligent and conscientious and have outstanding performance, they will be actively recommended to join the city and district lawyers associations to hold corresponding positions in special committees and professional committees.
Q4：What is the assessment mechanism for lawyers who are successfully selected into the "Star Program"?
There are two aspects:
(1) Young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Program" policy should abide by the rules and regulations of JAVY Law Firm, workng hard, and making more contributions to the Law Firm. The management committee of JAVY Law Firm will regularly check and evaluate the young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Plan" policy according to their personal income.
(2) Young lawyers who enjoy the "Star Program" policy should promise to work in JAVY's firm for at least two years, and those who resign early must return the full amount of Star Gold.
Q5：Can everyone sign up for the "Star Program"? What are the requirements for enrolling participants?
The "Star Program" is designed for young lawyers, so there are the following requirements for applicants:
(1) Young lawyers who are newly recruited in 2022 and who are under the age of 40 (inclusive) and have practiced for less than 10 years (inclusive);
(2) Nominate a lawyer;
(3) After January 1, 2022, the admission process or the regularization of JAVY's practice as a lawyer has been completed, and the registration and recordation of the judicial administrative organ has been completed.
Of course, if the newly recruited young lawyers perform exceptionally well in all aspects in 2022, the conditions may be appropriately relaxed upon the decision of the management committee of JAVY Law Firm.
Q6：I am very interested in the "Star Program", how can I sign up for it?
The registration procedure is very simple. Young lawyers who meet the registration requirements can complete the registration by filling out the application form and signing a letter of commitment with JAVY, which is approved by the management committee of JAVY.
What are you waiting for, the Legal road is paved, just waiting for you,promissing lawyers!
For more details, please contact the Talent Development Department of JAVY Law Firm
Contact: Manager Li
© Beijing JAVY Law Firm Jing ICP Bei No. 18018264-1